The tradition continues! SPBS is gearing up for its best ever EASTER BREAFAST. This fundraising breakfast will take place on Saturday, 30th March from 8am - 12noon at the Mount Carmel Pentecostal Church Hall at 3080 White Plains Road, Bronx, New York, 10467. Patrons will give a donation of $20 for a satisfying Caribbean breakfast and an opportunity to meet up and socialize with other locals in a very pleasant atmosphere.
According to Paulette Mills-Smithen, leader of the breakfast subcommittee, “the planning started early and the team is committed to offering more variety of Caribbean foods than last year”. She also wanted to thanks all the volunteers who are working to make this breakfast wipe away all memories of a difficult winter.
Are you looking for some Kittitian style mackerel, salt fish, conkie and souse? If your taste-buds have been missing the delectable taste of Kittitian and Nevisian foods, the SPBS is catering for your need.
Tickets can be purchased at the door but it is better to secure your tickets in advance by contacting any of the following SBPS members:
- Mervyn Richardson: 914 374 3381
- Vincent Hodge: 240 463 9079
- Stewart Williams: 267 664 2394
- Charlie Mills: 609 937 8297
- Trevor Duggins: 917 560 1262
- Collette Joseph: 917 497 5272
- Anthony Warner: 917 328 6875
- Vince DeSuza: 914-522-9612
- Paulette Mills-Smithen: 347-755-2218
- Winston Frazer: 646-671-9451
- Desmond Warner: 917-903-6185
- Trevor Hanley: 917-923-7185
- Hansill Buntin: 862-902-3940
This fundraising effort is one of the many initiatives of the SPBS to raise funds to fulfill its mission of giving back to the local communities.